les rebelles assoifés de sangs Index du Forum
les rebelles assoifés de sangs
Une alliance faite de rebelles qui ont quittés leur clan trop calme , trop pacifique ...Ils recherchent une seule chose ... Agrandir leur empire pour assouvir leur besoin de batailles !!!!

les rebelles assoifés de sangs Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Aguero: Messi will stay at Barcelona and I will stay at Manc ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les rebelles assoifés de sangs Index du Forum -> Partie Public -> Flood
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Piseth2981
Visiteur

MessagePosté le: Ven 18 Mai - 05:04 (2018)    Sujet du message: Aguero: Messi will stay at Barcelona and I will stay at Manc Répondre en citant

Sergio Aguero is training with the Argentina national team sbobet222 ahead of the World Cup in Russia, but that did not stop the striker from clearing up his future in regards to his club career or from predicting what will happen with Lionel Messi. After arthroscopic surgery on his left knee, Aguero has returned to play well and is in good spirits. Manchester City went on to win the Premier League in historic fashion this season and the vibe around the club has been extremely positive. In a television interview with TyC Sports, the City striker talked about the possibility of playing with his best friend Messi at Barcelona."Sincerely, before there was that possibility," explained Aguero. "It is now a question of age for both him and for me."He is going to stay at Barcelona, where he's playing well, and I'll do so at City."Aguero has been participating in double sessions with Jorge Sampaoli's Albiceleste side and appears to be in good physical condition, despite suffering sbobet222 the injury to his knee in March that forced him into the operating room. "If I did not get the procedure done, I would've missed the World Cup," he added. "It's the first time in five years that I can flex my left knee well, without it hurting."Aguero will hope to feel extra fit at the World Cup in Russia, as he chases his first senior international title. sbobet222

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 18 Mai - 05:04 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les rebelles assoifés de sangs Index du Forum -> Partie Public -> Flood Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006